Campus Health Eat Well Tips
Do you have a disability? http://www.ncpad.org/
Divide & Conquer!
Want to balance your diet? Click the icon to the left for the Harvard School of Public Health healthy eating plate infographic.
The importance of water to a healthy body can never be over-emphasized. Click the icon to the left for a healty hydration infographic from StayingHealthy.org.
Are you a sweet tooth? Check out this sugar info-graphic for information on sugar consumption!
- Resisting Food Cravings
- Healthy Fast Food Options Near UPenn
- Benefits of Oatmeal
Try adding these healthy ingredients to your bowl of oats: Bananas * Berries * Cinnamon * Yogurt * Raisins * Flax seeds * apple * Almonds * Granola
- Eating Healthy While Traveling
- Meatless Monday
- Tips for Healthy Eating at Restaurants
- Quick Tips for Healthy Cooking
- Beating Sugar Addiction Pt. 1
- Beating Sugar Addiction Part 2
- Healthy Food Cart Dining
- Farmer’s Markets
- Storing Fruit
- Whole Grain Dietary Guidelines
- Serving Size Guidelines
- Whole wheat vs. Whole Grain
- Eat your Colors
- Healthy Options for Meat Eaters