Check back frequently for updates.

Click the links below for more health information on disease relevant to a college campus.

How do I notify my school about an absence?

For all undergraduates, the University of Pennsylvania is using the Course Absence Report system. It is an online tool where students can let their instructors know they will be out of class. The Course Absence Reports (CAR) are designed to provide a way for students to communicate with their instructors when medical issues, family emergencies, or other concerns necessitate missing class. Please visit this site to report your absence: http://www.college.upenn.edu/course-absence-report

Dental, nursing, medical, and social work students, as well as student teachers, should discuss suspected infections with your supervisor.